We encourage all Landlords, Property Owners, Property Management Companies, and industry related businesses in our local area to join the Fort Dodge Area Landlords Association.
Whether you are a veteran landlord of many years or just starting out, whether you own or manage many units/buildings or just own a single rental, you will enjoy many benefits in becoming a member of the Fort Dodge Area Landlords Association.
If your business can provide products and services for our rental property business then joining our association may prove to be a most effective means to put your business before a very wide audience.
Our Mission Statement
The Mission Statement of the Association shall be: The Fort Dodge Area Landlords Association exists to educate landlords and tenants to be responsible and successful business associates, to maintain and improve living conditions and property values in the city of Fort Dodge and Webster County, and to encourage and help implement cooperation between tenants, landlords and government agencies.
Here are just some of the benefits to consider.....
- Networking with other Landlords sharing experiences and ideas.
- Networking with local businesses that provide needed specific services.
- Unified group approach in addressing issues pertaining to local ordinances.
- Your input towards fair and reasonable building standards.
- Awareness of today's changing trends in the rental housing industry.
- Information to better manage your business, (financial and operational).
Don't go it alone, join the Fort Dodge Area Landlords Association.
'We are Landlords helping Landlords'
1) Act fairly and reasonably in our dealings with apartment rental tenants and treat them with honesty, professionalism and dignity.
2) Strive to provide tenants with safe, clean, functional apartment housing and to comply with all safety related codes.
3) Stringently practice fair apartment housing policies as provided by law (Federal, State and local).
4) Respond promptly to tenant requests for service and assistance.
5) Strive to keep informed of, and to abide by applicable laws and regulations.
6) Maintain our apartment properties in a way that is responsible to the surrounding neighbors and community, and encourage tenants to do the same.
7) Make every effort to maintain our properties so they contribute positively to the neighborhoods in which they are located.
8) Act fairly in all matters regarding security deposits: make only those deductions which are fair and reasonable, and return security deposits as promptly as possible.
9) Work to serve the community in which we live and do business.